Journeying together to grow in faith and serve God's world.
We envision a church:
- Where the Good News is proclaimed in worship that is alive, clear and thought-provoking.
- Where all members are actively connecting the stories, prayers and teachings of our faith with everyday life.
- That equips our individual households to be places of faith.
- That discovers, nurtures, utilizes and celebrates the gifts God has given us in doing the work of Jesus, both inside and outside the church.
- That develops its property and facilities to meet the changing needs of its members and the wider community.
- That stands in solidarity with, and welcomes into its midst, any who are marginalized and who experience injustice.
- That works co-operatively with other ecumenical partners and social networks to achieve justice and peace.
- That is conscious of its use of land, water and energy, and seeks to reduce, reuse, recycle, and use energy as efficiently as possible.